Saturday, May 12, 2012

Grace S. for Secretary

Grace S.


I am running for the position of Secretary. Since arriving at OES in 7th grade, I have participated in various activities such as InvenTeam, Contemporary Issues Club, Economics Club, Mock Trial, different sports, and was a member of the Class Board my freshman year. OES has helped shape me into the individual I am today and will have a lasting impression on my life, and for that I want to make a difference in the OES community that lasts beyond myself. I am very interested in and passionate about the issues StuCo will be focused on in the coming year (purpose and role of StuCo, election process, policy and bylaws, ect). I believe that I can be an effective liaison between all members of Student Council and student body. I consider myself to be a diligent scribe and trust that I can take clear and organized notes during every Council meeting and Gathering (because I’m rarely ever absent). I am confident in my communicative skills and would love to be the Secretary for the coming year of 2012-2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment