Saturday, May 12, 2012

Sean J. for Treasurer

Sean J.


I, Sean J., am running for student body treasurer for the 2012-2013 school year. Not only is the treasurer assigned the duty of keeping your stomachs satisfied through the student store, but also next year StuCo will have the unique duty of crafting a new way to run itself in a productive, efficient way in the future. I believe that if elected treasurer, I could not only help create a new way of running StuCo along with all the other positions, but I could also bring new and different ideas to improve the student store while keeping the prices low. Being a frequent store customer, good friends with past treasurers, and former employee, I know what needs to be done in order to improve the store to work an in effective way. If elected, I would make sure that the student store is not only properly stocked, but properly staffed so that you can buy goods from it.

I have been at OES for only three years, but in those three years the community has made a lasting impression on me. That being said, I want a chance to leave the upper school set up with an effective student council that can be used by future generations of Oesians. I am passionate about this topic, because I believe that it affects everyone in the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment