Thursday, April 11, 2013

Ask Puffer: Just Put Yourself Out There, by Anonymous


Since I haven’t collected many recent responses to Ask Puffer, I thought I’d write a blurb to explain more in depth about the column. Ask Puffer is a new student- led advice column. My identity will remain anonymous along with the identities of any people who submit questions. I would love to help answer any questions you guys might have that need advice. I know how hard it is to deal with a problem by yourself, and that’s exactly why I created this column: to help you guys out! So, if there’s anything that’s bothering you or that you need some guidance on, send in a question! The link to the form will be sent out by email about every two weeks. I will try my best to get your responses out as soon as possible. You can also check out the Ask Puffer tab on the Blöphish page to read my advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment