Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Ottotainment #3 by Otto L.



           If you find yourself sitting in your room staring into the distance with nothing to do or just looking for something to watch in your ten minute break from a hardcore study session, look no further than Ottotainment.


            Weather forecasts are not usually entertaining, because most of the times they aim to be informative to the people out there. Everybody wants to know what the weather is going to be like, but who isn’t bored of having to listen and watch to the same forecaster babbling on about the rain and sunshine on a day-to-day basis. But what if for once, there was someone else who could do that job? Someone famous? Someone funny? Who wouldn’t love to see a comedian tell us about the upcoming weather?

Click here 
Click here 


            There are many ways to build trust among people in a group. Basketball players on a college game could bond through going out for a movie. Musicians can connect with each other by showing their favorite songs to each other. How about passing a live bomb around in a circle that might explode in any second? Ever thought of that?

Click here


            Some of you might have noticed that in my recent articles, I’ve mentioned NFL player Ray Lewis multiple times (the truth is I worship him and I have an altar built for him in my dorm room). Whenever the force of laziness consumes me, I always look up Ray Lewis speeches to inspire myself that there is more to life than sitting around and doing absolutely nothing. Last year, Stanford’s Men's Basketball Team had a visitor in their locker room before the final round of the NIT tournament. Who wouldn’t love to have Ray Lewis give them a speech before a game… for free! Now, I don’t know why Ray Lewis decided to walk into Stanford’s locker room, but Stanford was sure glad he did, because they won the tournament!

Click here 



Song of the Week:  Goodness by Soul P.

            I have no idea how I found out about this song, but I’m sure glad I did! There are always songs out there that are great, but they just did make it into the larger market. However, songs are powerful things, they can make you happy, or even bring you to tears. I prefer the former. The light mood and positivity of this song makes me always look at the good side of life! Forget all the negatives and focus on the good times. I even put this song as my alarm for the morning, so I wake up everyday with a smile! (Maybe not everyday).

Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment