Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Ottotainment #5 by Otto L.



Welcome back again! You guys are probably tired of seeing multiple Kevin Hart videos and want more diversity in my video suggestions. I don’t want you guys to be obsessed with Kevin Hart like myself, so here are some other videos.

I don’t know about you guys, but sometimes I find myself going up to someone thinking they are somebody else, only to find out that they are not the person you thought they were. By my time of realization, I’ve already joked around with that person or given them a friendly pat on the back. Awkward... Well, this video is about trying to swap a person in a conversation between two people by very discreet means. I see the similarities between the person being tricked and myself in this video.

Click here to watch.



            Cars. Everybody loves cars. Okay, actually maybe not everybody. The existence of cars means there are those people out there who review them for others to see if that particular automobile is a formidable machine for its job on the roads. You can always read boring and statistical reports of certain cars, but where is the fun in that? The highly acclaimed British show Top Gear always does things differently when it comes to reviewing cars. Here is one of their funniest reviews that I’ve seen.

Click here to watch.


            Song of the Week: Cherry Wine by Nas featuring. Amy Winehouse

            Last Friday marks the 19th anniversary of one of the greatest rap albums of all time Illmatic by Nasir Jones. Twenty years later, he is still in the hip-hop business and still going strong. Some rap songs can pump you up for a sports game, some make you feel like the coolest guy ever, while some make you feel relaxed and at chilled out. This Grammy-nominated song featuring the late Amy Winehouse calms me down and puts my mind at ease.

 Click here to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment